Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon - Ch. 139 - Tohru and Superiors

Dex-chan lover
Futon beater as a weapon. I interesting.

Looks like Kobayashi is going to start acknowledging her true feelings.

Dex-chan lover
I'm very curious to see what gonna be the endgame for this Tohru levelling up plot

Thanks for the translation

Dex-chan lover
Still don't understand why they prefer to fight in their human form. We can see they barely dodging each other attacks, so having smaller and more agile form is not the reason

Dex-chan lover
Still don't understand why they prefer to fight in their human form. We can see they barely dodging each other attacks, so having smaller and more agile form is not the reason
Less collateral damage to the surroundings.

Also maybe it just feels better, since dragons are pretty chonky...can't imagine their limbs and grapples having the same precision as ours.

Dex-chan lover

Also maybe it just feels better, since dragons are pretty chonky...can't imagine their limbs and grapples having the same precision as ours.
In the previous chapter, we're shown Elma beat Tohru easily with human combat technique, and told that Tohru is unfamiliar with it so I assumed most of the dragons also. Furthermore they can use magic, so there must be magics that can bind or slow down your opponent.

My best guess is author just don't wanna/too lazy to draw dragon fights :thonk:

Contributor

In the previous chapter, we're shown Elma beat Tohru easily with human combat technique, and told that Tohru is unfamiliar with it so I assumed most of the dragons also. Furthermore they can use magic, so there must be magics that can bind or slow down your opponent.

My best guess is author just don't wanna/too lazy to draw dragon fights :thonk:

It also goes back to Tohru and Kanna's first fight, they just have more fun fighting in human form and doing anime-style attacks, as opposed to Tohru and her father's fight in their real forms where they just charged and headbutted each other for a few minutes.

Dex-chan lover
kvEbw54.png

:ROFLMAO: nice
daddy may have won the fight but he lost the war...(for affection)

Users who are viewing this thread