Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon: Elma OL Nikki - Vol. 4 Ch. 30 - Christmas Overtime

Dex-chan lover
Elma has been watching Kobayashi for a while now so she knows all about slaying girls without even trying 😏

Contributor
@MonsieurQuack I mean, there are LGBT+ and allies that are fine with using the word in conversations about fiction, and that's valid. But you don't know who's going to read your scan, so it's really best avoided in that case, and I wish TSHH would understand that.

Dex-chan lover
We need more Elma-kun. I really hope this chapter sparks a deluge of Elma-kun fanart.

@TSHH: To add to Shita-kiri_Suzume offering a translation of the untranslated line in page 11's first panel, "thorough" in page 1 should be "through(out)" (typically it's "throughout" in my experience, but apparently "through" is either grammatically correct in itself or just commonly accepted in everyday speech/writing).

@Shita-kiri_Suzume: The only reason anyone has a problem with using "trap" as a shorthand for "crossdresser that does it so well you can't easily tell their actual sex" is that transphobes abuse and misuse it with the aim of tainting it into meaning "malicious crossdresser trying to entrap people into feeling attraction that runs counter to their actual orientation", and the only way they'd succeed is if other people let them do it. What should be done is to not give ground to them; give up an inch, they'll take a mile, as the saying goes. It's like how the world pretty much allowed Nazism to swallow up the swastika as its symbol at the detriment of various cultural groups that had nothing to do with the ideology or even the German nation that had used the symbol and variants thereof for millennia with completely unrelated and innocuous meanings; it's despicable that they opted to give up instead of putting in the time and effort to cleanse the taint from the symbol in the worldwide community and reclaim it from the Nazis' filthy hands.

Waiiiitt you mean to tell me Elma wants to make babies ? So female dragons can Mate with a female human like iruru said?! Nice. Mangaka please give us this as a finale. Wakita somehow becomes pregnant with Elma's baby .

Fed-Kun's army
@hhsenpai yep, they can. Toohru explained all the options a new dragon could appear, in the main series. I think that it was on the chapter where Iruru got horny for anyone.

Contributor
@dnl It's actually called a "dansou bar" or "dansou cafè". It's a regular cafè, except the theme is crossdressing waitresses.

Fed-Kun's army
So, Elma now is not only best girl, but best boy too? I'm down with that.

Dex-chan lover
Okay, gotta ask. Was the "making babies" comments a TL liberty or actually part of the original raw? It was funny as hell but seemed out of character.

I'm pretty sure there is a formal term for crossdressing butler bars than the word choice here, and what the author was probably actually referencing.
Don't be so salty about defending the use of that word.

Users who are viewing this thread