Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon: Elma OL Nikki - Vol. 5 Ch. 38 - Elma and Her Kouhai

Dex-chan lover
@mahtan
Shouta's father wasn't the one who founded the company, he's just in charge of the branch Dragon Maid is focused on. The actual founder and the person who the company is named after is the female MC from Ojojojo, who also showed up (with her face obscured) in chapter 83 of the main manga.

If I am understanding this correctly, this chick makes fun of the guy for being gloomy, then treats Elma as a rival for him? Even though, by her actions she has no interest in him. I don't think the food budget is enough to cover the stress eating Elma would do to deal with that kind of office BS on top of everything else.

Dex-chan lover
@Neppedupplayer from chapter 37's comment

Ask Gekkan Action.
You can see on the edges of the pages that chapter 35 was featured on issue 2020-09 and chapter 37 on 2020-10 (the next issue).
MAGIC.
Edit: So I dug through the artist's twitter and found out that chapter 36 was a (temporary) web-only release. So you're gonna have to wait until I get my nasty hands on the tankoubon raws.
Last edited 2 mo by TSHH.

Kouhai-chan WTF

wonder if these new chars will appear at the main manga

Users who are viewing this thread