Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon: Elma OL Nikki - Vol. 6 Ch. 49 - Afternoon Tea Party

Dex-chan lover
And no one thought to invite Kobayashi? I see how it is.

Thanks for the translation (next chapter ought to be real fun).

Dex-chan lover

From what I remember Kobayashi is a bit like a super hero to them with all the problems she can solve, so they probably didn't think to invite her.

Dex-chan lover
I was expecting Elma and a tea party to end in disaster with everyone else hungry. Still slightly derailed the party but at least everyone enjoyed it and got to eat their fill.

I did expect her to describe a blonde maid as her ideal mate and the others to think she's into crossdressing guys.

You have forgotten that Kobayashi has now been promoted and is their direct team leader. You don't socialize with your boss so intimately.

Dex-chan lover
It might just be me, but afternoon tea with the girls at my office sounds pretty darn fun. I'm almost tempted to float the idea around at work and see if the others would be interested :p

Dex-chan lover
From what I remember Kobayashi is a bit like a super hero to them with all the problems she can solve, so they probably didn't think to invite her.
Also, does Kobayashi look like a young lady to you? >_> Or the kind of person to join tea parties?

Dex-chan lover
Elma is on the path of turning into a fujoshi soon...
Otome game is just the first step, soon it will be BL games... then all in bara, and you're officially a fujoshi by then.

RIP Elma. :meguuusad:

Users who are viewing this thread