Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon: Okomorigurashi no Fafnir - Ch. 2 - Fafnir and Cleaning

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapter!

"took artistic liberties" lol -> brings mecha to life, seemingly possessed by an evil spirit

Thanks for the translation. Keep up the great work :D

Really happy to see this manga finally translated

I moaned out, my words slithering out like rubbish. My asshole was bleeding with a mixture of Fafnir's cum, dropping onto the floor like a strawberry milkshake. I gripped onto the hikikomori's arm, feeling the warmth of his chest on my back, moaning out his name.

- "A-AUgh~... Fafnir..! I'm gonna be impregnated if Y-YOUuu-"

My words cut off as I feel my belly fill up with Fafnir's cum as he licks my ear, huffing. Whimpering, I couldn't help as I touch my lactated nipples, milk pouring out onto the floor. My dick was unfortunately in a curse, as Fafnir wanted me to wait until I gave birth to his babies. The dragon hikikomori gave one huff, before dropping me to the floor. Snot and tears run through my face as Fafnir's babymaker shoots out my ruined, bleeding ass as my whole body shakes in pain and pleasure.

---

I whimpered, rubbing my swollen stomach full of who knows how many eggs. My stomach was a bright red and my penis was still in a curse. I glanced at Fafnir, who was resting with his treasures, not once glancing back at me. My penis was practically purple at this point, the hole seeming to gape bigger, little by little. I thought nothing of it, until a sharp pain registered, and I dropped unto the floor.

"AAAUGH...~.. FAFNIR, YOU'RE BABIES ARE COMING OUT~ AUGughH~!"

Fafnir growled, walking over with a disgusted face when I looked up, shaking in pain. Being disturbed by my screaming, as he kicked my stomach spitting on my hair.

"NooNOoo.. You-yoU're gonna kill them..."

I coughed out blood, as he repeated stomped on my body. He pulled up my hair and we locked eyes, before he punched my blood-filled mouth. I seemed to black out, before I was met with my legs stuck in a crouching position and my hands chained up. The pain I had felt was now numb and I looked down at my brusied-up stomach. Everything was blurry, but I could see Fafnir standing at what seemed to be the entrance to the place I was at.

I whimpered, noticing that the pain was coming back, but near the lower half of my body. The heavy weight from my penis disappeared and I was met with sore pain. Piss and shit shot out my body, painfully as I jerked my body around, the chains hitting against each other.

"AugUGhhh~ Fafnir..~ YO-You're children are gonna be Bb- Birthed~"
I gasped out, my gross bodily fluid's coming out for what seemed like forever, when a new pain was introduced. Golfball sized masses popped out my dick, as piss and shit continued to come out, getting all over the masses. My body shook, as I could feel my feet slipping on my piss and shit mixture. The masses that came out my dick seemed to go on forever, and my stomach was still so swollen. I couldn't help but rest for a while.

I wake up with blood running down my face and the odor of my shit and piss hitting my nose. I vomited, catching my breathe, continued with a slap to my face. I looked up and it was the hikikomori. He growled at me with a fierce expression.

"You bitch. You fell asleep and made this place a fucking mess."

"Auggh.. Fa-Fafnii..r.."

I slurred my words, too much in pain to come out with functional sentences. I looked around, my stomach still swollen, but half the size now; The piss and shit covered-floors were mixed in with black eggs. I was met with another slap to my face.

"Shut it, whore. You couldn't even handle this shit, so why should you be of worth to me?"

I gasped out, choking out my words, with a bargaining voice.

"Aug-AUgh..Non-Nooo.. I can keep giving birth.. A-A-ah..."

A knee to my face was brought, with Fafnir gripping tight onto my chin.

"You worthless whore. You really think your words are worth it to change my highly opinion of you. Go rot in the stench of your shit and piss."

I cried out, trying to force out more eggs out of my stomach, calling for Fafnir as he walked out of the place I was in, as the light's died out. I kept crying more and more, vomit shooting out time to time, as it mixed in with the blood, snot and tears from my face. My body seemed to died out, going limp as the last thing I thought about was Fafnir, coming back and claiming me as his precious treasure.

@5onii45

9/10, I really like the characterization of Fafnir but I'm not completely sure you based this off of canon. Is this an AU, because if this was an AU, it would be really good!.. But I just can't tell at the moment. As of now, I also can't tell whether the main character is supposed to be a self-insert or not.. If it were a self insert, I think I'd knock it down a few points, but as I cannot really tell (It could just be an odd form of Y/N fanfiction, for all I know), you're safe for now. I'm glad you took into consideration the way dragons laid eggs and interpreted it in your own way, although I do feel as if you could have written it a tad more realistically. Is Takiya in this world? I feel if Takiya was here, the fanfic would be a bit different.. Again, I don't know in what world you wrote this in. Is this in the dragon realm? Or is this in the human realm with Kobayashi? Since I'm not sure, I am going to assume you are in the dragon realm.

Overall, the work was great, and it's something I'd definitely read again. Keep it up :D

@Hedaver I hate you. You ruined my life. I had to go down this dark path. Do you know what exactly you have done to me. I'm a monster now. IT'S BECAUSE OF YOU.

Users who are viewing this thread