Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon: Okomorigurashi no Fafnir - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Fafnir and Takiya

Fed-Kun's army
And with this we have a COMPLETE circle of the side-dragons having their own manga (Except Iruru).

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes, let the bromance begin.

page 7-
Fafnir: Ah yes, my bro and his $300 magical girl body pillow

Dex-chan lover
Now we just need a joke where faf is about to get into FGO but instantly quits when he gets Siegfried in his starter roll

Holy fucking shit. I want to bang the dragon butler from dragon maid so goddamn bad. I can't stand it anymore. Every time I watch dragon maid I get a massive erection. I've seen literally every rule 34 post there is of him online. My dreams are nothing but constant fucking sex with Fafnir. I'm sick of waking up every morning with six nuts in my boxers and knowing that those are nuts that should've been busted on Fafnir's hot face. I want him to have my babies. Fuck, my fucking girlfriend caught me with the neighbor's mannequin. I'd dressed it in Fafnir's outfit and went to fucking town. She hasn't said a word to me in 10 hours and I'm worried she's gonna take away TV. I might not ever get to see Fafnir again.

Users who are viewing this thread