Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon - Vol. 10 Ch. 89 - Iruru and love?

Fed-Kun's army
I dunno if Saikawa's face at Page 13 is nightmare fuel or destructive laughter fuel...

nice chapter although the "big mood" caught me off guard. cant wait for TSHH to translate the recent elma spin off chapters now.

Dex-chan lover
@anon763 shit, with magic I'm sure anyone can grow a dick, shit, I bet you could grow a really elastic dick with a vagina on the end

Dex-chan lover
@Bertorion
no matter how weird it is, shota and lucoa are in a hetero relationship, if you stretch the definition of relationship
also how dare you people not like oppai lolis

Dex-chan lover
j1IM75c.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
Dragon breaker...lol
From the guy's shirt on the right in the last panel.
😅

Dex-chan lover
@Bertorion
Wait does Kobayashi like Tohru back in that sense?
I'm like 100% sure Kobayashi's never taken Tohru's advances in stride, but she still treats her like family.

Only yuri relationship is Kanna and Saikawa from what I've seen.

Dex-chan lover
... We'll never see the return of thingy on Kobayashi T_T

Dex-chan lover
So we have tooru/kobayashi, lucoa/shouta, saikawa/kanna, and now confirmed iruru/take

Dex-chan lover
@kwendy
I don't see why you'd want it back.

Things between Kobayashi and Tohru only got steamy with sexual undertones when "she?" had it. Kobayashi was only shown to have a physical interest in her when she had it. This has negative ramifications for their relationship as a whole.

Imagine if a guy had a girlfriend, and the girl was never attracted to him. When a magician gender benders him into a girl, now the girl's all over him in a physical sense. Wouldn't that ruin all the buildup the relationship and just add a sour undertone to the relationship once things returned to the status quo...

Users who are viewing this thread