Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon - Vol. 10 Ch. 96 - Tooru and Elma III

@moneng85
978.jpg

Contributor
@moneng85 Is this your first time reading this series? The whole thing is Yuri with /ss/ and bromance relationships thrown in to keep it from getting a full Yuri label.

Dex-chan lover
@HDMI1 No it isn't. I've been reading this manga and watched the anime. I was just joking

Contributor
@Zen44 Sorry about that, I included you when I thought moneng85's comment was yours.

Fed-Kun's army
For anyone that didn't catch it, "i want to eat your miso soup every day" or iterations of it is akin to a Very Serious declaration of love. Like, near proposal levels, and sometimes even used IN proposals.

Yes it's gay.

Dex-chan lover
Just have to say what the hell? this late in the game you're gonna try to pull that off, Elma? REALLY????????

It was awkward to watch to be honest, Tooru should leave asap!

"Unlike you, I have a role to fill"

Huh, I guess that being a maid/housewife isn't enough these days

what is going on?? Every page I felt like something bad was about to happen

Dex-chan lover
From the beginning since Elma showed up, and we knew of their vague past. I knew this would be endgame... like honestly elma very much cared for her and they’ve been together for a while.

So when Kobayashi dies, Elma will be there for Tohru. I know we wouldn’t want Kobayashi to die, and somehow make her immortal or age like them but I can’t see that happening, even if I wanted.

So I for one am totally okay with this chapter development, and actually totally expected it someday.

Is it really so late ? Well manga wise yeah I guess lol, but in their life span, I don’t think so since they live for so long. But it is late in the sense that Tohru already loves Kobayashi. Though I doubt Tohru would be against having Elma as a lover someday, that blush tho

Thanks for coming to my TED talk

Double-page supporter
its too many bad flags recently...
i need to prepare myself for the worst...

Dex-chan lover
Ya know what? I bet the role that Elma must “fulfill” is gonna get its own arc soon. She probably has to do something that’ll be dangerous to her life , go far away or go against the chaos faction (including Tohru) hence her basically laying it out there with her feelings.

Must be something big since she’s kept her feelings quiet for such a long time and would’ve probably continued to kept it hidden.

Users who are viewing this thread