Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon - Vol. 10 Ch. 96 - Tooru and Elma III

Dex-chan lover
So, are we not going to talk about the Dark Shadow (TM) inquiring about the sword that almost did Tooru in? Is someone coming to finish the job? I have a hunch that combat training will prove to be useful in the near future...

Dex-chan lover
5uvyJr2.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Remember guys. This can end with the futa route cause tohru and iruru can grow a pp on a girl

Dex-chan lover
I'm just wondering how dinner and a chat, ended in a sleepover. It's not that I cant see Elma offering, just no clue why Tohru would do more then laugh, then head home...

Dex-chan lover
Looks like Elma heard about Tooru making dragon tail steak for Kobayashi and wants to eat it too

just a random reminder, it has already been stated that humans can turn into dragons, so don't be so sure kobayashi is gonna only have a human lifespan.

I wonder if Kobayashi really absorbed the sword. Will she be able to materialize it in the future?

Dex-chan lover
You really think by now they wouldn't found a way to make Kobayashi having a lifespan as long as Tohru ? Anyway that's a bit unexpected but i don't see Elma doing anything wrong. She already know how much Tohru love Kobayashi and know she can't do anything about it.

Dex-chan lover
If what I'm thinking is true, then I don't think I like this development of Elma.

Dex-chan lover
She'll get her turn later cause humans lives are a small fraction of a dragons

Dex-chan lover
Welp, I don't quite know how to feel about all this 😵 I interpret it more like Elma realizing that she has a deep connection/frienship/nakama thing going with Tohru , possibly as a set up for the next arc where Tohru and/or Elma might get injured and the drama buildup will be paying off. That said, shouldn't this be more Kobayashi's role ? I don't know where Cool Kyoushinsha wants to take this but I hope he isn't planning to kill Elma off !!

Fed-Kun's army
Oh man, if they're going the direction I think they are

Don't do this to my girl Elma dammit

Users who are viewing this thread