Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon - Ch. 146 - Kobayashi and Shin

Dex-chan lover
If white is Takiya, how can he fight like this? Fafnir is part of the plan, but White fought other dragons with no problems too. And even with Fafnir fight, pros from audience always could tell if he is inexperienced fighter and wouldn't call him "good".

Dex-chan lover
If white is Takiya, how can he fight like this? Fafnir is part of the plan, but White fought other dragons with no problems too. And even with Fafnir fight, pros from audience always could tell if he is inexperienced fighter and wouldn't call him "good".
There is the theory that Takiya was the boy hero in the side story some chapters back who was summoned to another world.

Double-page supporter
This arc is really killing the vibe for me. The anime adaptation has been one of my top five of all time but this is... Ugh. Not what I signed up for.

Dex-chan lover
One does not simply say no to the maid master

Also it's prob Takiya, no one on Earth could do that to Fafnir, I wonder how he did it though

Dex-chan lover
Is it just me or does this arc feel so out of place for this series? Not only that but it doesn't even commit to the tournament bit, which makes things far less interesting.

It doesn't help that things feel like they're just happening to happen right now.

Users who are viewing this thread