Double-page supporter
aaaawww finally :')

also faf-kun as a girl is beautiful

Dex-chan lover
Me, seeing this chapter's title:
"...probably just a clickbait title. No way they will go for it."

Me at the end of chapter:
"....alright, close enough. "

I mean, they probably won't formally married in next few chapters. At very least it confirm that Tooru and Kobayashi are a legitimate item.

Page 8. Now we can see the sword's looks and it has, obviously, a human LOLI shape.

Dex-chan lover
I'm kind of stunned that Takiya's plan seems to have worked? That presenting Fafnir as his girlfriend made the Parents go away sooner?

Or did it just work that night, and they haven't thought ahead to the romcom shenanigans package they just purchased?

Wait so is Takiya x fafnir official now? Kinda want to see a side chapter where takiyas parents force him to let bring fafnir to their hometown~ also congrats kobayashi! It only took 97 chapters, honestly i expected it to happen on the 100th

Dex-chan lover
Saying it like Tooru, hasn't Takiya and Fafnir been married all these time ?

Dex-chan lover
😍😍😵😵Oh my gaaaaaaaaaaaawd !!! 😵😵😍😍 I have been quite literally waiting years for this ! Now I want the whole thing !!

Dex-chan lover
Finally! After all this time we're finally getting to this point: Faf-kun genderbend shenanigans!

I kid, I kid (though that was cute and fills the mind with ideas). Congrats to Miss Kobayashi and Tooru for finally moving to the mutual acknowledgement stage of their relationship.

Users who are viewing this thread