581c62a0-6430-4aef-995d-ed8a398082fa
HDMI1 Contributor Joined Feb 4, 2019 Messages 9,779 Sep 20, 2023 #2 I think that's Tohru's mother he's riding on.
radstylix Dex-chan lover Joined Jan 13, 2019 Messages 5,304 Sep 20, 2023 #3 Goddamn, its been 10 years
D3f4lt Dex-chan lover Joined Feb 21, 2020 Messages 235 Sep 20, 2023 #4 Year of the dragon and a leap year, hoping for some explosive developments
SonOfStranger Fed-Kun's army Joined Mar 16, 2019 Messages 16 Sep 21, 2023 #6 I've always liked Kool-kyou shinsha's afterwords. He always comes off as a humble and genuine guy.
QueenNether Dex-chan lover Joined Jan 13, 2023 Messages 581 Sep 21, 2023 #7 That's a long ass wait. But i don't care cause this series has always been one of my favorites. Time to hibernate for a few months.
That's a long ass wait. But i don't care cause this series has always been one of my favorites. Time to hibernate for a few months.
popo53414 Dex-chan lover Joined Dec 8, 2020 Messages 9,622 Sep 21, 2023 #8 I don't even want to live next 10 years
TanyaTheEvil Supporter Joined Apr 1, 2019 Messages 2,551 Sep 22, 2023 #9 Happy 10 year anniversary, I love that panel where it is said that "I held each year dear"... Thanks for the translation
Happy 10 year anniversary, I love that panel where it is said that "I held each year dear"... Thanks for the translation