Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon - Vol. 9 Ch. 84 - Chief Kobayashi and home visit

Dex-chan lover
Yea.. actually, what happened to the sword that was stuck in Tooru?

Dex-chan lover
The only holy sword Kobayashi needs in the dragon slayer Iruru made her. It's such a disappointment that Iruru sropped the race since.

You have seen Loli mother but prepare for Loli Granny (seriously elma's grandma is a cutie but she should have also paid a visit towards elma too)

Dex-chan lover
Typically a dude who pulled out an unpullable sword from stone would become its master. In this case it was not stone but a dragon's body. Still count I guess.

Contributor
@MCX01 It either went back to one of the gods of Tohru's world, or it acknowledged Kobayashi as it's master and shifted to a pocket dimension for storage.

Dex-chan lover
So Kobayashi's the fated holy guardian and that's why the sword merged with her and/or went to its little extradimensional pocket waiting patiently for her to extend her hand and call for it.

Typos in p12 -> amrried. should be married. Also bad logic tohru >-<

Dex-chan lover
Toohru dad gets cooler each time he appears.
First he's the Almighty Fearsome existence of chaos.
Next he's handing out recipes to his daughter.
Now he's club-hopping hipster dad.

Aggregator gang
it finally touches on the question I've had since day 1, where DID that sword go? did she absorb it somehow? did she gain mastery over it and it's been flitting around in various convenient forms making itself useful? did someone else claim it for reasons yet unknown? or did it just get tossed in the non-combustible junk bin to confound some poor civil service worker? (seriously, what would YOU think if you were out for trash pick up and found a random sword that's probably emanating otherworldly energies and is covered in some weird fluid that's [whatever color/texture Toohru's blood actually is], of course I'm assuming dragons probably don't have blood the same color or texture as humans' blood, it might even vary from dragon to dragon given the degree of variance between them, I'd guess Toohru's is maybe gold colored and even thicker than human blood?)

maybe the holy sword made her inmortal and now tooru and kobayashi aren't going to be separated forever

Aggregator gang
In the anime, the sword disappeared. I think it automatically attaches itself to Kobayashi

Users who are viewing this thread