Kochikame - Vol. 83 Ch. 9 - An Osomatsu-kun Car!?

Group Leader
Haha, I watched the entirety of the 1960s anime and it was funny how inconsistent the voices (and a lot of aspects in general) were. Some Japanese fans could pinpoint which sextuplet was talking based on the context and the VA but a lot of times it was purely out of guess.
https://sp.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm27875656?ref=sp_video_watch_related_videos
It's hilarious, about halfway through the show, most of the main side cast was recast due to the animation studios switching, and it's super visible. Other than that I'd say the show is pretty much SpongeBob on melatonin

Attachments

• IMG_2876.jpeg
    IMG_2876.jpeg
    318 KB · Views: 5
Dex-chan lover
thank you , translation team , for translating a chapter of this great manga kochikame . i hope you guys will translate more chapters from volume 50 , 51 , 52 and onward .

page 1 :

i guess the rules of this game are :

* 10 yen a medal . medal = gambling chip .

* if the needle lands at the 4 big white parts , other cops are the winners .

* if the needle lands at the 4 small red parts , main cop is the winner . obviously , he is cheating .

page 3 :
a character with the name $cat-an ? lol .

--------

im not gonna search wikipedia for all the names of the characters , of the manga-s , of the mangaka-s that are mentioned in this chapter , lol .
and is it illegal that the mangaka of kochikame mentions the names in this chapter ?

and the noses of the girl cop and of the handsome cop are so long and pointy , they looks like pinochio 's nose .

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread