Kochira Last Boss Maoh Jou Mae "Kyoukai"

The Hero(ine), the Saint('s #1 fan), Black Mage(final boss) and Black Knight(final dungeon gatekeeper).

Looks like a legit party to me.

when you are too insecure you made the hero a girl so he won't steal your girls

Double-page supporter
Is that one a minotaur, baphomet/behemoth or what?

Aggregator gang
I have mix feelings about this. The art is beautiful but the MC kinda... a d*ck lol.

I guess only time will tell but I don't have high hopes

Dex-chan lover
After 5 chapters, I just couldn't bare to keep reading due to sheer boredom. The odd thing about this one, is that it's not even "bad". I'd say the more appropriate word is "stale".
Loop round and around, with very little achieved or explored. Feels like a chore to read.

Double-page supporter
This is enjoyable manga for me and its different bc the hero,demon lord are in parties and mc is pretty badass

Good shit, waiting for the priest to get character development. I assume he eventually falls in love with the demon king? At least that seems to be the most plausible and most desired ending in my opinion.

Group Leader
i have mixed feelings about this one
i mean it's not bad, in fact it's okay
still tho

It says Ecchi but really it's 100% wholesomeness.

It's 100% nice and relaxing. Love it.

well to be honest its not that good but also not that bad...
if you look purely at the plot development in text form its barely average.... and that would be by the lower isekai standards...

the art is ok even if needlessly focused on womens naked skin
the charackters are living tropes with 1 or two quirks for spice...
and the harem by god that priest must have an aura that causes everyone to desire his sperm... because he conquers them in record time literaly veni vidi vici

but i would still rate it 7-8/10
since it is strangely wholesome because of its execution
in general terms the backstories desires and releationships are all typical but the delivery is not
for e.g. its fitting and bite sized contrary to the normal/usual foreshadow-> great reveal
and the author seems to be very aware of the flawed base story which is why the reader much like in a pvp duel in a mmorpg gets stunlocked/distracted each time some new ridiculousness gets introduced that way it seems much less unbeliveable and is swallowed easily

and having the plot being elevated by it execution it is a pretty rare thing usualy its a good plot being dragged down by sub standard execution
so realy my respects to the author
7.5-8.5/10 (half a star for respect)

Fed-Kun's army
This is truly rather good. It was strongest at the start, but it develops pretty well after taking some turns.

Mangaupdates says it's still ongoing, volume 3 just ends on 16
Got sad there for a second, it's hard to find comfy fantasy that I like

Power Uploader
@quake48 as far as i know volume 3 is the final volume of the manga and covers the first volume of the light novel

Users who are viewing this thread