Kochou no Yumeji - Ch. 183 - Beginning

Aggregator gang
Aaaa I cant believe that its over!! I've been following along for awhile and I'm so thankful you decide to translate it! Thank you!

Thank you so much for your hard work, effort, and persistence in scantalating this to Mangadex! Look forward to your next project, but in the mean time, have a restful break!

Aggregator gang
I always think that you do a very great job in scanlating this series, i guess it's quite different from the perspective of your self but still! Thank you for your hard work and dedication all these chapter won't be here without you (loool)

I’m so- I don’t know how to feel. This was such an emotional roller coaster but I’d say I cried 70% of the time lmfao.

I’m so happy we reached the end but also so sad, man. I wish we got to see some of what happened after x years. Nonetheless that was amazing, I’ll forever love this. The art style is different but poetic, I’ll miss this.

Thank you so much for ALL of your effort and for the long arduous work of 183 chapters! The notes at the end were always helpful- thank you for everything ╰(*´︶`*)╯♡

Ughhh I am crying. Thanks so much for your hard work scanlating! Wish we could have seen a little more at the end.

That was so amazing story that I'm almost in tears now. The art was the most beautiful I have ever seen. The last chapters were overwhelming and I cried a little with previous one.

Thank you so much for your hard work with translating that title. I will remember it and maybe come back in few years to read it once again. Somehow I feel like I'm a better person now, that Kochou no Yumeji change me in subtle way.

I need to find more amazing stories like this.

I only found this series yesterday and I feel like I've missed out on something special. I'd have loved to wait for each new chapter, wondering what would come next. Not many stories give me that feeling these days.

Luckily, I managed to binge-read this masterpiece just in time to be around for the ending. I'm glad I found it, and I'm very grateful for your hard work scanlating this so that it could be found.

It was a pleasure to have been with you on this journey. I loved the progress of the story, and it always left me wanting more. Now that it is complete, I kinda feel out of place to be honest. I didn't know how important watching the chapters come out one by one was to me.

This has left a mark on me, and I hope whatever it has inspired grows to be something beautiful.

Thank you so much for translating this!

I think I've been reading KnY since you first started scanlating this and it has been the best experience. I don't think I'll find such an enchanting series again, with such a beautiful ending. Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart for bringing kochou no yumeji to us, words can't describe how much I'll miss it.

THANK YOU so much for all your hard work!!!!!!! Sad to see it end, but happy to have been on the journey!

Thank you for all the updates!! I'll miss this odd lil couple and this beautiful world.

It's been an honour boys 😭

Thank you so much for not giving up and finishing the series, it was one of the most awaited endings for me.
It's art style is unique and I'll miss it.

Thank you for all the translations! This is one of my favorite series! I'm so sad it ended but it's a good ending!

So for me this webtoon was always about how she is an ayakashi and lives her live in this world like that.
So this ending is just not doing the rest of the webtoon a good favor.
So i must say, while the journey was enjoyable the end was'nt.

Thank you so much for the hard work you put on scanlating this series from start to finish!
Sad to see it end but I'm glad they got to reunite😊

Users who are viewing this thread