Kochou no Yumeji - Ch. 183 - Beginning

Really a beautiful jurney...still i think the ending don't really make justice to this wanderful story...

Dex-chan lover
Thank you Amplified for your hard work on this series and you did an awesome job of it!

Was that father the karp who became a dragon? That Meino(?)’s youngest son?

I really want to see the reaction of the dad when he hears about his daughter being Kochou and ending up with Shirogane! 😆

Thank you for your wonderful work, translator-San! 🦋
You chose a delicate, beautiful story and I’m so grateful to you for having been given me the opportunity to read it.
P.s. The drunk scanlation side story got me the giggles, I had to go back to the chapters and have a look 😁

Amp, thank you for these translations the last few years! This story has been beautiful and I feel blessed to have been able to read it. I'm sad to see it end, but it ended so well. <3

Amp, amazing, you are a fucking legend for scanlating this art work. Bless you and your drunk self. Your scanlating was probably one of the most enjoyable, I've read, and god knows I read thousands of them. (kinda sad we didn't have an epilogue for poor omniyouji girl and her tapir), I loved reading your footnotes, explaining the cultural and literature stuff. Bravo, friend. Thank you.

thank u so much amp for scanlating this precious piece of art we're all so grateful for ur hard work!!
the quality was amazing and breathtaking

this story gave me so many tears but left me with a lighter heart. it's truly a wonderful thing to be able to call someone "home"

Everything was fixed in a way that makes sense -and- we see the return of some previous characters! Beautiful ending to a beautiful series!! I'm going to miss this!

Thank you for the translations-and for not leaving us weeping over cliffhangers!!

Amplified TYSM ive been reading this since 2016 and Im so glad you finished it and yes your scanlations are wonderful and im really thankful you enjoyed this one as much as I did

Thank you!😁 Thank you so much for sharing the story all the way to the end. I've been reading since the beginning and I'm so glad I got to read and enjoy this lovely story.😊

amplified. Thank you very much for the translations you've done over the years.

It felt a little rushed at the end compared to the slow pace of the other chapters but it was an amazing story nonetheless. I like that Sango and the girl were brought back as her new parents. I really do hope she has an ayakashi lifespan though, it would suck for her to die early yet again.

Thank you for your beautiful translations!

Thank you so much for your hard work throughout all these years. I started reading this since chapter 1 and I’m so happy to see it’s completion. I’ll miss the beautiful artwork and your amazing scans

Thank you thank you thank you so much for years and years of translating this wonderful series.
You have given me and many others hours, months of joy.
This is by far my favourite web series and I am so sad to see it finished, but I cannot wait to see what you pick next!
I wish you all the best, and again, thank you for a fantastic job very well done!

T^T thank you so much for translating and letting this masterpiece be known. May you stay safe and i do shirogane and kochou will find their happy endings.

Users who are viewing this thread