Kodomo no Jikan - Vol. 13 Ch. 93

Group Leader
Oh man, I’d love to see more of the characters after time-skip, but I guess that’s it, and that’s beautiful. It’s my second read and it’s even better than the first, I’m so glad I found this manga.

@Phuocphuc46 I agree, it's a good history..

I don't know if you already saw, but this is just some follow up of the last scene..

https://mangarock.com/manga/mrs-serie-100326560/chapter/mrs-chapter-100357464

Would be cool if we could see the development of the relationship between reiji and mimi-chan..

What a ride, i'm glad they ended up together
I feel sorry for Kuro and Boin-sensei tho, i wish they had found someone too
At least Kuro seems to be popular among the girls so i hope she finds a cute girlfriend

Fed-Kun's army
Oh god, this is such a good read! I can't believe I've been putting this off for years due to the art style. It's such a beautiful love story ngl, the theme might disturb normies, but age gap romance is such a good read!

Honestly, I'm glad Rin didn't grow up to look like her mother. I think Reiji wouldn't be able to forget about Aki otherwise, so this actually ends really really well. I just love Rin!

Power Uploader
I think one of the most impressive parts of this chapter art-wise is how the artist managed to age both Aoki and Rin slightly.
I'm not sure what it even is that the artist has done to convincingly make Aoki look somewhat older; but it really quite convincingly reflects the difference; it's just drawing the jawline slightly different to give this effect.

Aggregator gang
As far as epilogue chapters go, this is pretty great. I wish i could see how they all come together. If Rin and Aoki actually got together, I'm sure that his past coworkers would have something to say but all in all, i was satisfied. Now i have that "end of series melancholy".

Fed-Kun's army
this was pretty good tbh, the art style was a bit weird but the story was great

The author must have been inspired by some hentai to do the famous panel on page 25.

Dex-chan lover
I liked it, though I kinda wish we got to see more of Kuro and Rin together in the time skip.

Dex-chan lover
It's nice, kinda wish for some more but it's a good ending.
Overall feels pretty good to have read this manga.

Dex-chan lover
Well despite the loli aspects this story was very good. It was a slow read, yes. I'm finishing this five months after first picking it up, if not more. But, the story is always engaging.

7/10.

Dex-chan lover
This is one of those stories where the subject matter is very taboo yet the message it tries to convey makes it a lot more digestible. I could never recommend this series given the elements of this story but I genuinely enjoyed it. My only wish is that it had more epilouge chapters and maybe more focus on Kuro.

I feel like I could do a whole review of this series and why despite its more sketchy areas it is better than a lot of series that try to tackle this same subject. 8/10. Good read

Dex-chan lover
i really wasnt sure what itd be, going into it. but i think it does a really good job portraying the various ways trauma can manifest

An absolutely outstanding romance manga that tackles so many topics that manga today could never dare to. I legitimately learned a lot and loved every second of it. I will never recommend this to anyone I know in real life. 11/10.

Users who are viewing this thread