Kodomo no Jikan - Vol. 5 Ch. 35

Dex-chan lover
This was a pretty damn heavy chapter. A lot was going on but I'm glad the tone was alleviated with some comedy at the end there.
I would definitely read a gender-reversed version of this, sounds hilarious

Dex-chan lover
After know the circumstances and hearing Rin's father side of the story. The most reckless one I think of is Aki, she knew the childbirth would endanger her life and that her lover was against it so she ran away. But after the child has been delivered safely, she never even bothered to contact her lover ever again. Even at death's door, I'd think that she had ran out of all options but actually no. I know it's because of feelings and whatnot, like how angered she was when he asked her to abort their child or how can she possibly think to ask him for help after years of cut contact and that she had rejected his demand and other reasons but I think that since she's already backed into a corner, it wouldn't hurt to just try out other options, rely on people, she could've contacted her lover, even her family (I know they disowned her), for her child's sake. There could've been a chance at concession from either party had she reached out. Was it ego's fault? Even more irresponsible that she think Reiji alone would be enough to provide for her child or she just couldn't think that far ahead in her last days. I'm blaming too much on her ┐⁠(⁠‘⁠~⁠`⁠;⁠)⁠┌

Dex-chan lover
There's no word that starts with the "n" syllable huh? What about nigai (bitter)? Oh, no adjectives? Then NI-

Users who are viewing this thread