Koe no Chiisai Komori-san to Kusodeka Oogoe no Oobayashi-kun - Vol. 1 Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
I like to imagine his whispering is basically a barely hushed inside voice.

Dex-chan lover
Good to see interaction between different characters.

Dex-chan lover
The Quiet Komori-san and the Loud Oobayashi-kun, plus the Jealous Mizuno-san and Kawanobe-kun, Who Couldn't Care Less About All This.

@sima0192
@MangaAce1
Yeah, I agree. And the Rules of Side Couple, they'll be better than the main couple.

Fed-Kun's army
Adding an annoying character before the romance even really starts? Blah. Why is there always a jealous entitled friend in these (rhetorical, not actually asking)

Aggregator gang
Even this manga is not immune from the entitled, man-hating, pseudo-lesbian friend of the FMC. Shame.

I say "pseudo" because the character is initially presented as only interested in the FMC and thinks all men (especially the MMC) are trash, up until either the author thinks the schtick has run its course (in my opinion the schtick gets old after one chapter but apparently manga creators seem to think differently) or the manga is about to end, and the author decides to pair the lesbian friend with the male friend of the MMC.

oh no, New waifu materials just came in, His friend and her friend. both waifu material oh sijf naijsn

Dex-chan lover
I have found that the solution is to just ship the friends so they cannot hinder our wholesome.

Users who are viewing this thread