Koe no Chiisai Komori-san to Kusodeka Oogoe no Oobayashi-kun

Group Leader
@SmokeWagon part of the blame lies on me since I didn't do a great job with that, but what Oobayashi was saying sounds both vague and like your standard confession (あのさ俺ずっとずっと前から小森のこと.../Ano sa, ore, zutto, zutto mae kara, Komori no koto...). He never finished what he was saying, so it might've been an actual confession, it might've been something along the lines of wanting to be friends with etc. I tried to make it sounds vague but that didn't got too well now did it haha. Maybe something like "Y'know, since way before, I've (always)..." would've worked better.

Contributor
@SmokeWagon @pockettrash
My headcanon is that he did confess in the first chapter, but his naturally loud voice damaged her eardrums at pointblank range, so she couldn't really hear him correctly.
(She even says, "It's ringing in my ears".)

Group Leader
@justforthelulz now that's a headcanon I can most definitely get behind

W83gyGP.png

Fed-Kun's army
Came here fully expecting Oobayashi to be something of a tsundere jerk but turns out he's a super nice guy with no volume control. Very nice change off pace from the usual loud guy archetype :D

Double-page supporter
OH. MY. GOD. i randomly read this after sorting it from the latest update.... never knew I'd find a high quality fluff like this AWW what a lucky day~ AND i could totally relate to this but i'm a girl with a loud voice lol i scared boy away HAHAHA

Group Leader
Amazing fluff, but him being pretty loud gets old sometimes. Hopefully there's some development and he learns to control his voice in certain situations, and helps her too.

Since I personally have friends who really can't control how loud they are without being actively conscious of it, I don't find Oobayashi strange or obnoxious. This isn't a speech problem in so much as it's really simply just a case of being easily excited. This will, in no way, impede your daily living. You get used to it pretty fast actually. Rough with migraines, but eh. There's really very little reason to be angry.

Users who are viewing this thread