Koharu no Hibi

Dex-chan lover
That was unexpectedly great, through and through. I'm still not sure whether this was trying to play things straight or awkwardly failing at being lighthearted, but I loved it. What a ride.

Very wholesome and psychological.Great romance and drama.On point comedy.Overall great wholesome yandere/stalker romance manga

This is absolutely sickening, only reason I finished it was to see if he managed to run away from her and fix his shit. Childhood friends literally forcing him to go with a dangerous stalker (not their fault though, room temperature IQ main character isn't telling them anything despite being with them since childhood.) Horrific and disgusting story, not even being a fictional story makes this seem okay-ish. Anyone that thinks this shit is wholesome needs to get checked.

This was revolting. At some point I kept skipping pages to find the inflection point when the MC would snap from her sick behaviour and come to his sense.

At the beginning you try to excuse him because of hormones and inexperience, but then it becomes a Stockholm syndrome story where no one acts rationally and then you wonder: what's the point of that story? It's not grounded, not fun, not cute... Just uselessly revolting. No wonder 4chan translated it, a pure troll manga.

Dex-chan lover
aww man I remember reading this in mangafox, this was craaaazy

Contributor
Oh this series, I remember reading it 8 years ago, truly a ride
One of the few stories which portrayed a yandere for what it is, a true psycho that can be cute

I’m just wondering how a decent majority of these people are like yeah this is completely fine or it’s adorably psychotic.

Yeah, cool no one died but dude the chick is literally mental and the MC is fine with it. It kind of scarred me a bit that he started getting used to her behavior. Like imagine having the mentality that yes it is fine that this person literally lives for me and will die on a dime for me. Their relationship is just a physical one. I dont even believe that the girl has a legitimate reason for liking him besides the you were nice to me once trope. No one changes besides the MC which is horrible. I thought the MC would try to fix her behavior more but noooooo. The moment she says I love you or kisses him or just does anything to just gloss over her problems, the MC is just forgets.

I think my problem with this manga here is that its not a love story and the development of the characters. There’s just no romance in my eyes. Theres no good developments besides seeing the characters get used to phycho.

I just feel kind of disappointed because I was legitimately expecting a good romance with a yandere as the main heroine.

@ChoriBori I agree. I wish the story
took the Mika route with the MC losing the psychotic girlfriend. Unfortunately that didn't happen.
Koharu's personality is completely unsettling and creepy as hell.

thought it was gonna turn out creepy but it was horrendously heartwarming.... now i'm fucking lonely

-Re read after 5 years
-Horny
-Creeped out
-Sad
-horny again
-story ends
-Sad again
-re read again in 5 more years
-repeat

Users who are viewing this thread