Koi Lemon - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
@darthnite If you need all the chapters of this manga, you can look up the Vietnamese scans. They're all done and I can help roughly translate Viet-Eng.

This pacing is so... weird. The interaction between Tamaki and the childhood friend feels very... out of place.

Dex-chan lover
Only 5 chaps to go really hope the childhood friend gets btfo hard

Dex-chan lover
Nah bitch gtfoh, that Lemon is top tier waifu (even if she's an idiot) compared to that trash childhood friend

Dex-chan lover
"Don't just pretend you don't see someone when they're in trouble". Just like how you totally didn't pretend not to see him when he was being bullied and developed a trauma.

Group Leader
@HoangDinh
Actually, I've used it to help with translation. There are many mistranslation compare it with the original raw, but it helps sometimes.
So, can i message you if need your help with vietnamese raw ?

Wtf is this shit please don't tell me the childhood friend is gonna win in the end 😒

Dex-chan lover
@darthnite yes you can. Though I can't offer much outside of roughly translating the words from Vietnamese to English as I am still inept

Wait a minute?

Loner guy who breaks out when touched by a girl...

Childhood friend secretly in love with him...

Strange girl who he can touch without breaking out...

It's Girls Bravo!

Double-page supporter
No MC,She deserved a trauma herself bc of her that now you got a allergy to females,why are blushing bitch when you are the one to cause him pain and say sorry to him properly by fixing his problem mentally,physically and by fixing the door

Users who are viewing this thread