Koi Lemon

Fed-Kun's army
"He gets the hives every time he has skin contact with a girl."
JUST

Well... it's not like I've ever touched one myself...

So it got dropped or something??
I wanna read more but there were no new chapters on other sites too... If aomeone know where i can read more chapters please reply!

Not even 2D waifus are safe from being replaced by sex dolls apparently.

Hope some kind necromancers come along to revive this; curious to see if osananajimi ends up putting up a decent fight against best girl.

Group Leader
We, Nightow Scanlations, would continue this project but we couldn't find any raws in the Internet. If you know where to get them send me a message and this project can get finisehd.

Fed-Kun's army
It's always crazy to see an update from something that was already abandoned back on batoto

Fed-Kun's army
"Since his childhood Tamaki has had a medical condition; he gets the hives every time he has skin contact with a girl."

This was the premise of Girls Bravo over 10 years ago...

Surly i will be getting hive reading this manga with MC with a loser traits

All hail to hive-sama!

Dex-chan lover
So there is only one girl in the world he can touch and they still manage to make it a harem? I'm thinking the moronic has to be strong in this one.

Dex-chan lover
Ugh...when I understand this heroine being retarded because she got literally no brain the author really got to the extreme of it, is funny in other stories because they don't try to make it real.
"Real" destroeyd by how she exploded a maid uniform, clothes don't break that way...
I know I shouldn't expect much from a 2 volumes manga from a mangaka that mainly made hentai, but some things just trigger me, pushing too much for that plot...

Oh, I really like the MC, Tamaki, he has the greatest personality I've encountered so far
especially in Ecchi genre.

Users who are viewing this thread