Koi Lemon

Anyone have decent quality raws for the rest of the series? I can't find anything other than low res thai translations.

Group Leader
@Starbright
For chapter 9 in couple days
Because i really really busy right now and the worst i lost my typesetter (also he is my proofreader). So you may notice a shitty translation from the chapter.

So yeah, i will release ch 9 with annoucement to find a proofreader. That's for now.

Are we supposed to feel something for Kohahu? Or is she there just for comic relief?

Ok so like I’m confused after reading the synopsis, I assume the doll that “alive” is going to be the love interest?? But if so does that mean we’re going to have a jealous childhood friend the entire manga?

I haven’t read as yet so if someone that has can clear this up I’d appreciate :)

Double-page supporter
Gee, thanks Sis for the "Life Size Masterbation Doll!" I'm going to use it everyday! I'll send you a pic, cya later! - boi

[everyone hated that]

Double-page supporter
This is the only time that i didn't want the childhood friend win,heck is she even a childhood friend bc she bullied the hell out of poor boi,i want lemon chan only to win which may not happen but still

@Adryan475 Basically due to childhood trauma, he can't touch women. Then he gets the doll that through a magical prayer comes alive and wants to be used as sex dolls should be and he doesn't want too. The childhood friend is just another love interest.

I feel that they are going to try to, if it doesn't have an open ending, end this series with the mc and his old childhood friend making amends and dating. Though personally I hope not as his childhood friend is horrible; more like a bully who has used physically violence on him multiple times and has even once apologized for screwing him over multiple times in the past. Yet we are supposed to root for her cause she is only acting Tsundere.

Users who are viewing this thread