Koi ni Dokubari - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Interesting that the translators changed his name from Ryuu to Riyuu haha

Anyways, thanks for the chapter!!! Love this series ❤

Contributor
I also remarked that they went all the way to the car to kiss. It's interesting, because kissing in public isn't really a problem here. (Which is to say it's acceptable, not that people don't do it. So many couples make out to kill time in line-ups.)

Aww! This was so adorable! They'll over come the distance, I hope! Thanks for the chapter ❤

HAHHAHAHA THIS IS DEADASS A REBOUND LMFAOOOO THIS IS LIKE REBOUND 101

Fed-Kun's army
a kiss scene again! thank you!

(and wow, main characters that know how to communicate with each other? that's rare. i love it)

I want that Kuroneko Yamao sticker toooooooooo

LMAO "Thanks, Mom" AHAHAHHA I LOVE THIS COUPLE

Dex-chan lover
He might be very straight forward but honestly im liking this way too much.
I mean, when ive read the description ive thought this would surely be those annoying and repetitive stories where theres the awfully cheerful idiot and the despicable bad boy teaser. Which for me is simply an M & S play with some hints of stockholm syndrome. But this is nothing like it. Well, shes is an adorable cheerful idiot but shes not annoying at all and hes not a bad guy with an awful personality.
This is actually really refreshing. Tho its only half way, im akready glad to have found this.

It’s good that he asked for consent that time before he just kissed her. I’m really liking story so far

Users who are viewing this thread