Koisuru (Otome) no Tsukurikata

Banned
Lmao

Anyways, I hope this manga continues getting fan translated.

I heard the person responsible for making the changes in the English localization are still working on it.

I hate to do the "if it was the other side" but if this was reversed where someone erased a trans character and turned them into a crossdressing femboy that translator would be fired.

I don't know if it's true they're still on board but some localizers really need to be fired and kicked out of the industry.

Just my two cents

Oh and there's a contest on it getting an anime, which I hope wins but I'm not holding my breath since BL always gets the short end of the stick when getting an adaption.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
@kavinh @ariel_haymarket @Thrembs Drop the argument, please. Facts and figures or actual viewpoints, not personal attacks and derailing.
They’re on ignore, as I said 🙄

It wasn’t even an argument. I agreed with them, informed them of an error, and they wigged out on me.
I did the same again. Did calling them an idiot add much? No, but being accused of something that A: doesn’t apply to the situation and B: has nothing to do with me, because I was AGREEING WITH THEM is gonna piss someone off..

I clapped back, but not hard, and then left them alone forever.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Which is why you're not banned, and they are.
Oh.
Well, I appreciate that.
I hope they find a way to cope with life more calmly. That level of vitriol for no good reason is bad for the health.

I’m currently on the fence with telling people off, or double down with kindness.
I’ve tried the latter.
It’s been ignored. They see a trans person, they assume disagreement and fight, or ignore anything polite.

Dex-chan lover
The author has stalled the romance for so long that everyone in the comment section is just chanting gex.

I checked the last few chapters just to see if they were going out yet without even starting the manga.

No gex? Instant drop

Users who are viewing this thread