Koi to Uso - Ch. 264 - Warning

The situation is so unfavorable for the them due to these fucked circumstances, yet nevertheless, that system, given proper opt-outs for people who manage to find certain someone themselves, could be great... So many years of loneliness, and so many more to come. I've seen this cliche before somewhere, and always thought it wasn't a bad one on conceptual level, properly done. In today's age of web everything, social networks, online shopping etc, there is less and less chance to happen to meet someone who'd care for you someday, and it could be more possible that way.
[sorry for the rant but I've just read all the chapters in one go and had to let it out]

I'm a bit disappointed with the secret. It really could have been better. I feel like this is getting into the last third of the manga ( purely a guess of course) . While I like Ririna, I don't really want her to win because what's the point if he just gets with the person designated to him by the system. It wouldn't feel like a satisfying ending to me at all. I'd prefer either Misaki or Nisaka to win. However, considering how Nisaka's arc seemed to have ended many chapters ago and the fact that this is shounen, Team Misaki it is, I guess? Which is kind of weird since she's my least favourite out of the three love interests.

Users who are viewing this thread