Koi to Uso - Ch. 275 - The Meaning of Goodbye

Double-page supporter
Thanks for catching up. I hope the author doesn't make this too much longer but we might get stuck till 300! Lol anyway I look forward to reading this from you guys!

Group Leader
Caught up to the raws, I think it's getting released every two weeks. Not sure tho.
Please support Bulletscans who are continuing the manga~

This dude is just as indecisive as I am whenever I'm deciding to order either chicken or pork for my lunch LMAO

At this point I just want to know how it ends already. Dragging this out any longer won't do things any good. And while I definitely love Lilina and want her to be end-game, part of me thinks that maybe she won't be. She's probably one of the only few characters in this story who had some sort of character development tho.

If he ends up being indecisive and still choosing both of them I'm calling it quits lmao

Fed-Kun's army
If this doesnt end as a Harem, im going to cry bc everything says that Lilina will not win, and I doubt mc would let the other girl marry an oldman who was random introduced so... The only way I see this ending is he rescues the other girl and somehow wins against the goverment and stuff, so he could still be alive and with the girl. F lilina

This story has drama just for the sake of increasing the runtime.
Thanks for translating it though!

I dont really care anymore who is he going to end up with, i just want to see this ending

Double-page supporter
I do not think we are very close to the end, regardless what they decide, the final boss will be the government. And then there are still some secondary character situations to settle.
If the story continues at its usual pace it could take another 60\70 chapters

Dex-chan lover
What if...

bth.gif

Lilina the real wife and Nisaka the mistress

Users who are viewing this thread