This makes no sense I try to post a picture and the shit dont work ~WTF~
ottyl Joined Mar 22, 2026 Messages 3 Sep 25, 2026 #1 This makes no sense I try to post a picture and the shit dont work ~WTF~
Manko-sensei Knight of Dex Contributor Joined Mar 6, 2019 Messages 6,803 Sep 25, 2026 #2 ottyl said: This makes no sense I try to post a picture and the shit dont work ~WTF~ Click to expand... You need to use a valid link, if "copy image link" doesn't work (for instance, if you're trying to use an image from a chapter's page of this site) then upload it first to an image repository (for instance, Imgur).
ottyl said: This makes no sense I try to post a picture and the shit dont work ~WTF~ Click to expand... You need to use a valid link, if "copy image link" doesn't work (for instance, if you're trying to use an image from a chapter's page of this site) then upload it first to an image repository (for instance, Imgur).