Koi to Uso

@Danmujiji — Manga Box cuts up the normal chapters (the ones that are to be published in the tankoubons/books) so that they can have weekly releases, which is why the chapters that they release on their website are so short. Here is a Reddit thread that shows how the chapters on Manga Box correspond to the actual/normal chapters. Koi to Uso is only really on chapter 31 currently.

The manga becomes a lot more interesting if you think the MC is a Sloth that turned into a human, suddenly his stupidity becomes a lot more relatable.

So... it seems like the manga disappeared from Manga Box's website.

Edit: It appears that they have blocked it for SEA. VPN it is.

Edit Edit: It's back. Yay.

Dex-chan lover
on chapter 122 how does japanese censorship work?
like there was a boat load of cleavage towards the end of the previous chapter
then the minute he takes her bra off censorship just goes BLAHARGHEM and blots out like half of her upper body
its just offputting especially since she had her own pop out panel just for her

Double-page supporter
Why does this specifically have so many 1s? I mean, it's not great, but it's not like it is Gal Cleaning

Contributor
@icantnotthink

Probably because it's awful to read.
Like @Danmujiji said, only one (Lilina) of the three main characters is good, with Nisaka as a good sub-character.

The rest is really bad, especially Yukari and Misaki, oh boy they're soooo annoying, everytime. Everything could be solved at chapter 1, but no, they're too stupid for this.

I just want to see the end, hoping for Lilina to get what she deserve, i don't care about the rest.

This Manga must have a Yaoi tag now because its been 15+ straight chapters of nothing but the explanation of the orientation of a Homosexual Boy and his "Love" life...

Seriously why is this the only Guy in the entire story who is getting an entire flash back history of his gay love life being explained thoroughly

while as the other+Main characters are now completely over shadowed by Him and his relationship with MC...

I feel the Author's intention is to make from Straight to Yaoi based Genre Manga.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

This is a Yaoi Manga, Pure boy love with girls added to trap people.

Aggregator gang
Thank you, Mangadex, for adding the 'Distribution of Ratings' tab.

It makes it really clear to me that this manga isn't as bad as the overall rating would make you think initially, but instead, it's just getting review-bombed by either some people who think that only the '10' or '1' ratings exist or by some people who are really butthurt about some random shit that happened in there.

There really is no other real explanation as to why there would be so many '1' ratings. Anything above it is fine - '2's, '3's, whichever. It's believable that many people would find this really bad in their opinions, hence the amount of '4's, for example. A '4' is a reasonable rating for a manga you really thought was not for your taste, and that's fine.
But, once again, a '1' rating would really almost only be fitting to give to either an upload that's straight up trolling or a manga that would literally become a legend in the otaku community for how bad it really is, despite getting published.

TL;DR: Don't rate mangas '1' unless it's some really extreme case of bad or a troll-upload - that's fucking dumb.
And you're probably dumb, you big poopyhead.

Dex-chan lover
"Don't rate the manga what you think it deserves, you evil vile trolls!"

No wonder this site keeps getting DDoS'ed.

Users who are viewing this thread