Koi to Utatane - Vol. 3 Ch. 28.1

Thanks so much for translating and releasing!! I'm sad to see this one go, but am grateful for it. Might have to give it a re-read in the near future!

Dex-chan lover
Nice Bonus chapter!! ;)

@novacas

dont get how these MD comments convinced themselves that this is somehow “incest” lol

It has a similar vibe to unbalanced x3 but it's shorter, has less drama and the most important thing is it has an end! For that, I'm really grateful!

I reread it a few times to be sure, and it definitely said they are cousins on multiple occasions. Was that just a cover-up story they told people to justify living together and they were actually just childhood friends, or were they actually cousins?

Dex-chan lover
@Freestyle If your first thought after they explicitly said they're cousins on multiple occasions is to make an excuse like that then that sounds more like YOU'RE the one trying to convince themselves.

It's probably because not having a "drama" moment that make it unpopular. But honestly, to much drama and it's feel stupid. So in that note, this manga is a refreshing one for me. The atmosphere is calming and I like that.
It's unfortunate for the axe, but still a good read.

Dex-chan lover
I can't believe this ended so well. I was 100% sure it would end with an open ending not addressing either their relationship or even him finishing school.

Supporter
salutes

Thanks for doing such a lovely bit of fluff. Premise was good, payoff was just what we needed.

Dex-chan lover
@Ryrie

not really, i find you weirdos typing the same shit every chapter like you are starved for incest content or sth instead of enjoying this SoL manga for what it is

Dex-chan lover
@Freestyle Yeah you can enjoy it for what it is regardless of whether or not it's incest but it just happens that it is, no "somehow" about it. You don't have to delude yourself from part of the story just cause you don't like that it's incest cause that's part of what it is. I'm not saying this cause I like incest, I'm saying this cause it said that they're cousins and share the same grandparents. You don't have to be "starved for incest content" to state what the story tells you.

Users who are viewing this thread