Koi to Utatane - Vol. 3 Ch. 28

Supporter
It could have remain ongoing longer, but I'm more happy author didn't add any drama then I'm disappointed in how rushed this end seemed... Anyways, I will definitely reread this sometimes when I'll need bandage after reading some shit.

Group Leader
Thanks for the translations and time well spent from this! A sweet ending that wasn't unexpected but fully satisfying

The ending felt very rushed.

But still it was a really good ride, most of us got diabetes along the way but no one regrets it

Thank you for the translation, i've been waiting for someone to finish this and at last it is finished. A sweet ending to a nice series although i was hoping for atleast some kiss scene :(

a bit of a rushed ending but I still had great fun reading it nonetheless, thanks a lot for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
Meh such a boring end they didn't even make babies. zzzzzzzz

LOL all the drama is for plot's sake as usual.

i love how the husband's face is always covered up!!! lmao!!!! Super cute thanks for the translations.

Fed-Kun's army
Really liked how their grandma approved of their relation (even if not directly).

Dex-chan lover
I was actually ready for hana to shot down sagami.
Since she always saw him as a kid or little brother or student it wouldn't be a surprise to not be able to accept him like that.
Actually that would be more realistic i think.

Decent ending though I’m sure it could have been better if it was longer

Glad to see a "good" ending, but it does feel very rushed and forced. I'm not sure if she showed any indication of being romantically interested prior.

Users who are viewing this thread