Koi to Utatane

@GuitarLegend please do the same with the next release! 3 chapters at once, does not matter if it takes time. Hope you pick up another similar story again in the future (older female - Younger male).

Group Leader
@Siddj What if I give you 4 chapters instead? by the time you read this, the final chapter of the main story should be up! And I think we will upload the other extra chapter next week
the one were they kiss :$
regarding (older female - younger male) that is actually my favorite type of romance hahaha if you have any in mind, feel free to share with us! I am also looking around for something similar :D

@GuitarLegend thanks for the uploads bruv! Been waiting for this to finish for quite some time now so i can read it as a whole :3 Really appreciate you guys translating this kind of stuff! Hope you do translate other mangas similar to this since these types of mangas are my cup of tea :)

Fed-Kun's army
Thnx for this amazing manga. It was an amazing journey. Kinda of sad it's ending, but it ended in a great way! Thx to the scanlators

It was a superb manga with a lovely ending.
Thanks you for the translations guys

A pleasant manga to read with a couple of tipps for sleeping and relaxing. But towards the end it kind of felt rushed as the MCs feeling were kind of obvious throughout the manga but at the end they were like 100% showing off. But it’s still worth the read.

@GuitarLegend OMG! Thank you for your selfless work on this. Didn't expected you to work on the remaining chapters so fast! Anyways please check my recommendations list whenever you are free and pick one of them.
-
-
* Below are all recommendations which I want you to read if you haven't read it already.

Aikagi-kun to Shiawase Gohan
Back to the Highteen
Choppiri toshiue demo kanojo ni shite kuremasu ka?
Cigarette & Cherry (very slow updates)
Gokusen
Hey boy! Let's take a break.
Hinoko(updates once in few months lol)
Hokenshitsu no Otaku Onee-san wa Suki desu ka?
I'm Only 14 but I'll Make You Happy! (incomplete, cancelled and too young)
Just Give it to Me (smut)
Kawaii Joushi o Komasaretai
Kou 2 ni Time Leaped Shita Ore ga, Touji suki Datta Sensei ni Kokutta Kekka
Kowamote Koukousei to Jimiko-san (recently picked up but still possibly could abandon it since no new update in last one month)
Musume Janakute, Watashi (Mama) ga Suki Nano!?
Neko no Otera no Chion-san
Otaku Girl and High School Boy
Otoyomegatari
Que Sera, Sera
Rakujitsu no Pathos(Smut, Cheating)
Sensei Can't Teach Me About Love
She May Not Be Cute
Shingeki no Eroko-san
Sincerely: I Became a Duke’s Maid
The Story of an Onee-San Who Wants to Keep a High School Boy
The Troubles of a Fortune Teller
Watashi no Shounen (TAKANO Hitomi)
Yofukashi no uta
Yuki Nee-chan no Kan-nou Gokko

* These are the mangas which I want you to look at and see if you can take one of this for your next project. (my suggestion go with either 'Promise Cinderella' or Sensei wa Ore no Mono'.

Juusan nengo no kimi
Koneko-chan, Kocchi ni Oide
Kyou Wa Kaisha Yasumimasu
Majo-senpai Nichijou
Maria Sensei wa Imouto Gachizei!
Mofu oneesan no atatame-kata
Nyx Stay Night (Chinese)
Promise Cinderella
Sensei wa Ore no Mono (smut)
The Victory is Overwhelming (Chinese or Korean)
The Young Master And The Maid
This Delinquent-kun Is Ungrateful
Yakumo-san wa Ezuke ga Shitai

@RedCrossesOnWoodenDoors check out my recommendations if you are interested in the same theme 😎

Sen wa, Boku wo Egaku
@GuitarLegend another one of your manga I'm following from past few weeks!

Users who are viewing this thread