Koi to Utatane

So,I just jumped through to the end,I want to ask so the girl is not his big sister after all? Not incest? Or low key incest?

Dex-chan lover
There could have been move developments but nonetheless it was a great story.

It’s good, it isn’t amazing but definitely not bad. It’s not an 8.3 for me more of a flat 8 maybe up to 8.1? Possibly?

I'm very happy to have read this manga from the start to the end. Thank you for the translation work! I hope I find another pure fluff wholesome manga like this in the future.

Loved it from the start to the end.
Thanks for the translations.
お疲れ様でした~

Thank you so much for translating! This is one of my favorite mangas! I’m so happy I am able to read all of it 😀

Fed-Kun's army
I waited for so long for this manga to get fully translated to finish it. Considering the rather slow progress, I think it was the right decision because if I had read it in between I would have definitely ended up dropping it.

Overall I really liked its relaxed pace. Cohabitation with a hot older cousin who is also your Sensei was just such a good setting.

Double-page supporter
so,,, marrying your cousin is count as incest? well, its true that cousin is a relative by blood but not directly, am i right?

well, im dating my cousin's cousin long ago. we didnt know we are relative until i visit her home LOL. man, its still dancing im my head until now. we both have our own family...

Dex-chan lover
Okay, so there are two possible reasons to read this manga: (a) if you have trouble sleeping and can't read a book, so you need advice in manga form (b) you really enjoy the idea of incest in romantic relationships.
Otherwise, it's a complete waste of time. 3/10.

Users who are viewing this thread