Koi wa Ameagari no You ni - Vol. 10 Ch. 82

Aggregator gang
I think this is a perfect ending, do people really want the 45yo to get with the 17yo? he was there for her during a hard time, she viewed him and his flaws as attractive to help cope with her troubles. Her father also seems to be mostly non present in her life so he was also a guidance figure. She gave a new perspective and energy to him, which pushed/forced him to make a decision about moving forward with his own life and dreams , which immediately gave her the example/ courage to continue running as she should.

Dex-chan lover
Yep, the finale was correct morally, he didn't accept her feelings, knowing he shouldn't.
He was a mentor, father figure, friend, adult she could respect and male that had no hidden motives, she was in a rough spot as a highschooler and he was right what she needed.
She was a bright kid, beautiful, nice, good to talk with, respected and treated him well in her beatiful youth.
Another MC would have probably bent, but he did the right thing, 20-25 years of difference is too much.

And is few, but there are some doujinshi where they throw away the morals, unfortunately is really few with them together happily.

I don't get the complains about the lack of romance. They inspired each other to return to their passions, in that sense they changed each other lives for the better. So now, whenever she runs or whenever he writes, they'll probably think of each other.
Besides that, what else could have happened? You don't need to be 40 to realise that a 17 year-old is just a kid. Even if they had been a bit closer in age, they were at completely different stages of life, so they would've become a burden for each other. Their story couldn't have gone further than a platonic relationship and I think the ending was pretty realistic. I don't know how many middle-aged adults you know, but I can tell how much of a blessing can be for someone like Kondou to have someone help him finding again his passion. They took shelter until it stopped raining and they could see the sun again, perfect ending.
I don't think anyone cares about them, but I'm a bit surprised Kase and Yoshizawa didn't have much of an ending, but I guess that was realistic too, in real life not everyone evolves or gets what they wanted.

Users who are viewing this thread