Koi wa Ameagari no You ni

Regarding the ending.
The ending is not shit but they don't end up together but they both realise that they can achieve their dreams or at the very least trying.

I finished volume 10 and it was a really great read.
And some panels (in paticular close up) gives so much emotions !
I think it is a serie one like to reread time and time again.

Having seen the anime and caught up with what's here, I can guess the ending.
Though I can only talk about the anime I have to say I loved the ending because
the romance was only ever really a catalyst for the two of them to realise themselves. Though they (mostly akira) was at risk of getting stuck on it like a crutch, they both saw bits of themselves and found and inspiration in eachother, and that makes it one of the most beautiful love stories I know. This isn't 愛は雨上がりのように after all.

the main point that everyone originally hook into this is the idea of love transcended the age number, but by the end the author kinda betray everyone expectation by by turn it into "their love were not meant to be" cant blame people take the lifeboat and jump off this ship.

A solid conclusion. It's nice for something to end in a way that doesn't feel like it got axed. I almost wish Yui had better luck, but it's probably a bit more realistic like this lol

So... hmmm, like that end, manager always alone after divorce... this story like am**a and else so suck and lame for mc like toying for another.... lol

Ohh no.. too many spoiler in comments section.. i remember there was a drama n movie based on this manga.. but a few comments before me describe how its gonna end🤦‍♀️🤬

Dex-chan lover
Very well-written ending. Please don't spoil it for potential readers though. If you're one, I highly suggest you avoid this comments section.

Dex-chan lover
I guess the ending is perfect. It doesn't satisfy my cheap romance itch, kinda disappointed for a little bit but damn it's great nonetheless. Should be one of most memorable ending for me. It really could swing one way or the other those last chapters. Now please don't let Kowloon Generic Romance have this kind of ending. I can't handle this shit twice.

Big thanks to scanlators and uploaders over the years for this gem!!

wow now i want another manga for young kondou with akira.

ofc with them being together for the ending fufu

Dex-chan lover
Wow, what a great story.
Definitely for the more "cerebral" of readers, but that's not a bad thing.
This has been great... and better than the Netflix Anime, by far.

I love this more than life itself. Brilliant ending, the anime too, both beautiful and can hold their own as stand alone works.
Dear reader! Please give this series a chance, it won't disappoint.

Users who are viewing this thread