Koi wa Ameagari no You ni

the manga exquisitely portrayed the life of a person, young or old, that have lost sight of their dreams. at first, people called it weird because wow a 28-year age gap???? FBI?? and to be honest i have the same reaction like all of you. but as i read it until the end, i can say that it never disappointed me. it was just so beautiful. the anime was also beautiful but i can say if you need something to watch based on these series, i rather watch the live action movie because it showed the emotions of the characters exactly how it was executed in the manga. i am just so ✨speechless✨ i like it very very much. many people has also been wondering did they get together? or what, and im telling you guys that is not the main point of the story, it was just a supporting factor to make the story flow smoothly. and im not saying that the feelings aren't important but because of the love that akira felt for kondou, it became the bridge for them to realize what they truly want and achieve in life, which is their dream! just give it a read guys if you're hesitating. ill tell you that it doesn't disappoint.

Wow, look at all those sensitive age gap phobes. Thought these kind of gross people with prejudice don't existin 21st century. Shame on them. :(
The internet is getting too complicated, I can't tell if this is irony or low effort bait

Dex-chan lover
This is a work that is better read if you enjoy drama (as in the genre) more than romance.

Users who are viewing this thread