Koi wa Futago de Warikirenai - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - You've got that, right? Yes

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!

Mainly a chief chapter, I wonder if we are going to see the rumored love interest.

Double-page supporter
man whats even happening anymore i cant seem to make a sense out of it. the story is, i dont know, baffling and complicatedly simple, i guess. im just reading because naori's hot and as the user above commented, im also waiting for the seggs. the premise is absurd tbh. i hope it gets more interesting in the future chapters as it's currently a self-sacrificing ntr generic teen romance.

Supporter
man whats even happening anymore i cant seem to make a sense out of it. the story is, i dont know, baffling and complicatedly simple, i guess. im just reading because naori's hot and as the user above commented, im also waiting for the seggs. the premise is absurd tbh. i hope it gets more interesting in the future chapters as it's currently a self-sacrificing ntr generic teen romance.
Yeah this manga feels like the Author is ego surfing on his own writing by making every dialogue sound like Reddit nerds wall text while coming Out of the mouth of bombshells

"Look guys, my manga has a lot of depth, its filler with Wikipedia information about things no one cares about, while the main plot of the manga was already solved ages ago"

Supporter
My man has a year's worth of dating under his belt and still doesn't know which parts to say out loud.

Double-page supporter
Yeah this manga feels like the Author is ego surfing on his own writing by making every dialogue sound like Reddit nerds wall text while coming Out of the mouth of bombshells

"Look guys, my manga has a lot of depth, its filler with Wikipedia information about things no one cares about, while the main plot of the manga was already solved ages ago"
true.
i kinda hate it how the main fmc just broke up with him just because he used liked the other sister before. "blah blah because you loved her right?". but guess who's the one he loves NOW. right? what a fucking cuck. im still horny enough for the other sis for me to drop this lmaooo.

It's not that bad tho I'm having a hunch on an ending i dont like. I'm feeling that MC ends up with Rumi then Naori with professor especially that Naori's nickname to someone is sensei which may pair them and add to that the fact that professor is a bit decent and that they have decent chemistry...
Idk if I'm really just a degenerate but i wan't harem or rather he just choose Naori... I think there are ways a harem ending can be pulled...

I hope this gets an update soon.

Did the scanlators drop this or is the manga release slow?

Users who are viewing this thread