Koi wa Futago de Warikirenai - Vol. 3 Ch. 13 - I know, I know

Fed-Kun's army
Stop being wishy washy dang it!! Talk about it, communication is the key either choose one or no at all :slap:, or or even better go to middle East or somewhere that allow polygamy and get married there :chad:

Dex-chan lover
Stop being wishy washy dang it!! Talk about it, communication is the key either choose one or no at all :slap:, or or even better go to middle East or somewhere that allow polygamy and get married there :chad:
I mean hes gathered the resolve and is trying to break up. But she notices so shes trying to prolong/convince him not to. It's hard for anyone, not to mention a young teenager, to hurt someone you really care about even if the decision is correct so any hesitation he has is natural

Supporter
And we are back at the core issue of this series, where everything fits
Except the drama
As someone who hates poorly written drama nothing comes close to the drama in this series, because when i hate on drama i point Out the flaws
This series
Theres no flaws to hate
Why?
Because the drama doesnt even fit the fucking series
It has 0 buildup
0 development
0 logic
0 motifs
0 reasoning
Literally the characters once every 2-3 chapters Will woke up with a strong wish of being dramatic
Thats How the drama Works on this
Its like im Reading an entire different story because of How alien the drama in here is

Dex-chan lover
:wooow::wooow::wooow:

giphy.gif

The end of this story will certainly be the lost of the boy at the 3nd, you can be loved always in the same degré in this live, with that type of mindset and indecisive felling.

Dex-chan lover
Shout out to the people who thought they're watching a romcom when the 1st episode aired.
Absolutely this. I've seen decent hype about it with trailers and early episode reactions, and all I could think of is what a trainwreck this series is and if I remembered early chapters right since I recall it being like this from the beginning. To me, it's only a slightly lesser dumpster fire than His Girlfriend.

Users who are viewing this thread