Koi wa Iikara Nemuritai! - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
Oh, I was hoping for a simple romance between 2 characters, but sure why not. By the end he'll be pestered by at least 5 women and have a bed of thighs (and possibly a pillow of beasts and blanket of... something (Iegimately don't know what could work as a blanket)). He'll sleep blissfully surrounded by his harem (probably). That or he'll never get to sleep again.

Dex-chan lover
I get the feeling that Chita was the one with him in his flashback. At least I hope so. I'm already sad enough that I already like her more than the FL even though she'll most certainly lose.

Dex-chan lover
I’m fine with more girls being added, just as long as there are no male love rivals. This isn’t an isekai so I assume it won’t be a harem since it goes against taboo, but I hope it does, because I wouldn’t want anyone to feel left out.

ivv

Dex-chan lover
ohhh.
she's declaring waifu wars this early!!!

Fed-Kun's army
@Kiming4 Probably because the translator defaulted to a basic translation without considering the context it was being said in.

"This guy".... hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

This guy is making girls fall for him just by sleeping and existing.

Users who are viewing this thread