Koi wa Iikara Nemuritai! - Vol. 2 Ch. 12 - Desire to Convey

MD@Home
I can't really figure out why they want to be with him so badly. I mean, if they marry him wouldn't their lives be pretty terrible? He'd come home from work and go right to sleep, then get up for dinner and then go back to sleep, then get up for a bath and then go back to sleep, and then get up in the morning and go to work. Rinse and repeat. What exactly is he bringing to the relationship?

Still cute AF, though.

Dex-chan lover
I don't understand why bring in love triangle drama when you already know who's gonna win. If it was unclear which girl would end up with the MC then I could understand it, but when it's obvious there's no point, it's suspenseless and a waste of time. Building up a relationship between a girl and the MC with backstory and all when you know it won't go anywhere is just cruel author

Contributor
Tsubasa makes her strongest offensive yet, but the unexcited look on his face means the situation is painfully dire for her...

Dex-chan lover
I know this has ended but I keep hoping every chapter the MC just tells both the stalkers to GTFO and leave him be. I don't really want either of them to win.

Users who are viewing this thread