Koi wa Sekai Seifuku no Ato de - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - I love you!

Dex-chan lover
In most of these scenarios; one of them just needs to defect and it should fix things..

Contributor
Literally the same plot as in 84 other similar manga but who knows why do I like it... Anyway, followed. thanks

Dex-chan lover
this was great, comedy was pretty good, BEST WINGMAN PROFESSOR THOOOO, and lmao these 2 dumbasses are too cute

Dex-chan lover
will this fill the void of shuravan?

find out in the next ep of villainxhero romcom

Double-page supporter
The real explanation this manga needs to give is why the girl joined the evil organisation in the first place.
She obviously does not fit that role in any way.
So how did she join that organisation and even more so how did she obtain a leadership position there?

Dex-chan lover
@Talh

If I had to guess, she was bullied in school, throw in some mumbojumbo about sensing the vast amount of negativity in her, a natural affinity for violence (just look at the combo on her lover), and whammo: Scantily-clad Evil enforcer.

What i seen a same manga like this... Where there were two grouos in a school or something... That manga was boring as hell and i can already smell the content that this manga is gonna serve in the platter.

Dex-chan lover
Reminds me of a hentai with pretty much the same setup
Start with the two already secretly dating.

But after getting 'interrupted' so many times, they were about to break up
One last goodbye sex.

Then as she was sneaking around his house afterward, she found a note basically detailing his plan for the future to marry her and have kids.
Right in the kokoro.

So she sent a letter home saying "I'm eloping"

Users who are viewing this thread