Koi wa Sekai Seifuku no Ato de - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - Welcome to our side

Double-page supporter
Was kinda hoping she'd be a new kind of beastman that can shift between forms at will. Would've been cool

Dex-chan lover
I was expecting a showdown where she beat the gorilla to prove she didn't need it.

Dex-chan lover
I can't believe those two random goons at the end chose to kill themselves.

Tragic. Truly tragic.

Contributor
Sneak Preview of Gorilla Desumi:

overusedjokehere.gif

Dex-chan lover
"Wait, I didn't have to be fused with a bear? I could still be wearing pants?"

Aggregator gang
They should get the scientist from "Black General", she can make the girls stronger while keeping an almost normal human look.

Dex-chan lover
God, all I got reminded of is Slashing Simian Headchop Harambe Murder Monkey Chopping Chimpanzee Guillotine Gorilla from Samurai Flamenco. Good fucking lord, what a hell of a ride.

Aggregator gang
too bad the author didn't decide to go with say, cat type fusion, she coulda been hella cute with the ears the fluff and a tail
maybe a tiger, or some other big kitty? or a wolf type could've gone pretty well...though that would better suit someone...less excitable than her

Dex-chan lover
I mean looking at the bunny, its not like she would've became a neko, she'd go full furry territory which obviously some people would still like....but she could also end up going.....CATS territory...oh no

im happy she did what she wanted, though i wish she actually was punished in some way to change the dynamics up a bit instead of the easy conclusion

Users who are viewing this thread