Koi wa Sekai Seifuku no Ato de - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - Welcome to our side

Dex-chan lover
the supreme commander is a good commander, listening his sub wish, aww i want to join gekko too

These two continue to be such a cute couple...though I wonder what her family thought about her decision.

Dex-chan lover
Lol, how does one apply for this evil organisation? Apparently someone's parents can just submit a form.

Dex-chan lover
Planning to turn a cute girl into a gorilla. Now I see why they're called an evil organisation.

Dex-chan lover
I sense great potential from her little sister, i hope she become important character in the future

Dex-chan lover
I realize it's just a difference in intent due to the way translation works... but the "I want to give my body to Fudou" made me cringe a bit. Self objectification

Dex-chan lover
This chapter was nice. I love how he just said she'd be the most lovable gorilla. lol

@nohabody I think she still got the promotion, just didn't take the modification offer.

Dex-chan lover
I always thought the bear and the other beast men were subordinate to the queens and not the other way around.

It's pretty nice how their "evil" organization actually provides a lot of leeway to their members. Her dad probably even had a bunch of benefits after his retirement.

If it ended in her becoming a gorilla it would be much better if she just transformed into Chitoge

Ahh and yes I want more of those "head-leaning-on-shoulder" moments pls

Users who are viewing this thread