Koi wo Shiranai Bokutachi wa - Vol. 10 Ch. 36

Dex-chan lover
God damn it I can feel a rejection coming, FUCK I'm not ready for a rejection especially after
black hair f cup chan wins
in Watari-kun no ×× ga Houkai Sunzen. Fuck I really hate that shite

Dex-chan lover
Why is everything so complicated? I just want Fujimura and Eiji to be happy at last.

It's a tragedy before the story wraps up for me. I know where this is going and you guys too.

Dex-chan lover
hmm ok that makes sense. glad they're talking it out. ikezawa being the smart girl, who figures out stuff on her own would defs already realize aihara and fujimura are somewhat interested in each other. not sure what she'll decide from there.

Dex-chan lover
But you have to think if you actually like the person, or is it just your instinct to protect doing so. I realized that I liked my ex because I desire to protect her. However, I never really liked her for real to begin with, and I treated her like a sister rather than anything.

Thank you for the update!
Such a great new year's gift indeed.
I kinda understand now the conversation between abt that kiss and the whole convo between koharu x mizuho x taichi
Damn what a complicated love lines.
I guess fujimura is right liking someone by just supporting them to be happy with others is just like lying and forcing yourself
Honestly I can't ever be like Taichi nor Ikezawa, I'm a selfish person if I like someone I don't ever want him to be happy w someone else beside me, if he doesn't like me I just hope him to be single until my feelings fade while I search for a new love 😁 That's why I really like Koharu she's just like me I guess
Fujimura still thinks that she didn't deserve to be happy my poor bb girl
I'm really happy that Nao knocked some sense into Eiji abt Fujimura, next it's Eiji's turn to step up the game since he's already kinda realized a bit abt his own feelings

Double-page supporter
Eiji: realizes he likes Fujimura.
Fujimura: decides to play matchmaker between him and another girl.

Zmk

I think fujimira is also protecting herself in some way. She doesn't feel worthy of being next to Eiji when ikezawa has been straightforward all along.

Users who are viewing this thread