Koi wo Shiranai Bokutachi wa - Vol. 2 Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
Brat doesn't understand how emotion works.
Surprise.

Group Leader
aw heck. eiji likes izumi. izumi probably likes eiji but is dating naohiko for whatever reason. naohiko likes izumi, but that could really change. new girl likes naohiko. taichi likes cold girl, and cold girl probably likes eiji but is rather just curious about him right now.

oh yeah she is too dumb to know that having feelings for someone already has a girlfriend is a problem huh? lol her appearance is my type but she's annoying af, can't help but hating her now 🤷‍♀️

starting to like someone that's in a relationship isn't a crime or anything, but actively trying to break them apart is at best trashy

I don't blame her for liking bessho cause if I'm a girl and was in the same position as her i would probably like him too, but PLEASE remember that the guy already has a girlfriend so DO NOT try to make advances and possibly wreck their relationship

Here's my perspective (and ships) from what I've seen by now. As of this moment, my focus is on Eiji. I don't give a fuck for Naohiko, Ikezawa or Taichi. I just want my man Eiji happy. That dude self-sacrificed too much. He's been a wingman, ignoring his own feelings, for too long now. He loved Izumi, and saw her get taken away from him by his friend. Moreover, he agreed to their relationship, adding more pain to his already swollen shoulders. If I could portray my own opinion, perspective, and feelings, I'd say:
• Izumi - Eiji (main ship, although Ikezawa x Eiji would be fine by me, as long as Eiji gets a smile I'm cool.)
• Naohiko - Fujimura (look at it this way, Fujimura is another example of a self-sacrificial character. Unlike Eiji, she still is adamant on loving Bessho even though he has a girlfriend, which is something I don't support. I mean, even though I don't like Bessho x Izumi, I still don't support the fact that she would try to steal someone away from his girlfriend who's in another town.)
• Taichi - Ikezawa (at first I was Eiji x Ikezawa cuz tsunderes are too fucking good and my man Eiji needs someone asap. Then I realized Taichi's feelings unrecognized would be depressing if anything else. Man is a great guy, and is a fellow bassist too! Taichi must get someone too, if not Ikezawa. Gawd theres just too many complications, making ships is impossible!!)

That is all I have to say. I'm happy with how the story is going now, but the last thing I want in this plot is Eiji crying. Please. I'm a healthy 17-year-old male longing for Eiji's happiness. Don't do me dirty, author.

I get the feeling tht eiji likes his best friend, izumi in the past but he is too late to take action to confess and izumi already couples with bessho.. Lol
I hope this wont change to more drama tht izumi accept bessho confession first to get rid her feelings towards eiji (bcs he thought eiji didn't like her)
Who knows.... Manga drama quite complicated smtimes haha

Fed-Kun's army
Eiji’s character is really interesting and it’s quite cute how he acts like Naohiko’s guardian spirit lol

Users who are viewing this thread