Koi wo Shiranai Bokutachi wa - Vol. 4 Ch. 12

i hope eiji won't end up alone. i have the same feeling i had when i read H2 from adachi (in this manga the mc end alone but win koshien)

jak

Contributor
I'd like to see Eiji end up with Izumi.

Do you guys really like Eiji? For some reason I never like the guys who aren't honest, even if they are nice.
I do hope Naohiko won't end up with Izumi though, since she clearly always had feelings for Eiji

Double-page supporter
Just wondering, but where are you guys seeing that Izumi likes Eiji? Like I get that she blushed in this chapter because he kissed her, but otherwise I don't see it (or remember seeing it)?

@Sarsak it's been heavily implied, but never explicitly said. In Chapter 11 when Senami kind of figures out that Mizuho/Izekawa likes Eiji, his inner monologue says "you like // Aihara don't you" and it shows Izumi, which is a pretty huge flag. This is the page I'm talking about: https://mangadex.org/chapter/398098/40

When Izumi and Naohiko would walk home together in middle school, she'd always talk about Eiji.

The letter/message she left might confirm that she did, but we don't know because Eiji doesn't remember what was said.

@Sarsak Pretty clearly liked him before she and Naohiko started dating. Then they made it a point to show that she was thinking about Eiji while away. I will say it seems to be toned down since she returned, but I think it's definitely still there. Can't really point to any specific chapters, but that's the vibe that I and a lot of other people have been getting from her facial expressions

Fed-Kun's army
I dont know but i dont like izumi she is like eiji they hide there true feelings for a stupid reason ( i think izumi hide her feelings because she thought that eiji like older woman) .... i Hope ikezawa will get happy i like her the Most

nooooo i just hope that naohiko ends up happy. i get that eiji had to watch them togethter but that's not cool, they're still in a relationship, you really shouldn't mess with ur friends' relationship like that

i'm not sure if the author is trying to make eijixizumi the main couple now but tbh i've lost my respect for these two characters a bit because naohiko didn't do anything wrong, he's a super nice guy, doesn't deserve this

wtf reee don't play with my heart like this. I don't know who should be with who anymore.

Wow JUST wow..
Now things have turned worse. I don't know anymore.

I'm really sorry from the bottom of my heart but Fujisawa is the real bitch, beast in sleep's clothing. You know guys, I never experienced it myself but when you trying to approach your crush when he already has a girlfriend, then you're the bad one. Because it's the same with you make him betray his girlfriend. Can't you see it? It is that good things to see? Or do you think it's normal in relationship? No, you're meddling.

I'm pretty sure Eiji will end up with Izumi, I can see that Izumi has a feeling for him but, one way or another, she can't so she is going out with Naohiko.

but isn't naohiko who betray his friends first, i think noahiko knew that the two of them had some feeling but he decide take the lead he's kind of sneaky, and eiji could only support them, even if it hurt him.(that remind me of the manga perfect world)
but man ikezawa and eiji are good together i want them together but i don't mind eiji x izumi, i just don't want eiji to sacrifice his feeling for his friend's sake, he will end up alone if he back off every time he and his friends got the same crush

Supporter
This low key reminds me of waiting in the summer except with one possibility of being a giant ass circle

Users who are viewing this thread