Koi wo Shiranai Bokutachi wa - Vol. 4 Ch. 12

Dex-chan lover
What the fuck.
What. The. Fuck.
WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK.
Jesus Christ this is a train wreck. I just hope Naohiko ends up happy at the end. Dude just confessed fairly and didn't asked for this kind of drama.

Dex-chan lover
Naoko was a straight up asshole to Eiji back in the day, he knew how things are, and still went for her, so yep, this is pretty much karma.

Yo why the eff are people ragging on Naohiko for confessing to Izumi? He only had an inkling that Eiji likes Izumi, it was never confirmed, and if Izumi had a crush on Eiji even way back then, why'd she say yes? She could've turned him down gently. But she didn't. She said yes. That means, to Naohiko, it's a confirmation that Izumi likes him, and not Eiji. Also, even after the two of them were dating, Eiji didn't say shit. Not Naohiko's fault that Eiji is an emotionally constipated pussy.

Naohiko and Ikezawa are the only innocent people in this mess. Hope they got out fine.

Double-page supporter
This is too much of a mess for me. I enjoyed the drama but not to this sort of level. This is why I stopped reading typical shoujo, too much of this sort. Cringe cringe cringe cannot handle this

Fujiwhatever can screw off. I feel bad for Eiji, boy looks like he's being backed into a corner. I don't know about Izumi anymore. And I want at least Naohiko, Ikezawa and Tachi to be happy

Double-page supporter
I'm sorry for Nao-chan, I can't imagine how he will react later....damn why's human is so mess up inside.

these three give me a headache
i'd rather see naohiko, taichi, and ikezawa being happy.

Fed-Kun's army
Bleh Eiji you trash. Please not the stereotypical shoujo 'first romance is fated' with Eiji and Izumi....

I was already screaming “aH FUCK YOU REALLY DID THAT” and then HER FUCKING FACE

Aggregator gang
LETS FUCKING GOOOOOOOOO! AYYEEEEEE LETS FUCKING GOLOOOOOOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOG! I AM HYPE AS FUCK, I DEADASS SHOUTED. Blond girl is my favorite, I don't care about her name or who she is, but she is my goddess.

The romance is so complicated and annoying but I want to know what happens 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Unrequited love does a lot to you. How long can you hold yourself back, let me ask? Also, fuck you Fujimura. And Eiji, I hope you do realise you kissed someone already in a relationship, hence breaking a really big rule of love that you should have never broken. Though, at the end of the day, I don't care what you do. I just care for your happiness. I don't care if its Ikezawa, Fujimura or Izumi who gets to be with you, as long as you have a smile in your face ☺

Users who are viewing this thread