76f6df48-aa67-49aa-abb5-93b73f60eb0c
B BG9 Dex-chan lover Joined Jan 6, 2024 Messages 325 Nov 25, 2025 #2 I got lost hiking up a mountain, and I saw a shepherd. I asked him "How far up are we?" and he answered "Sensei, Bokutachi wa Koroshiteimasen" That's how I realised, I already knew the answer. We were at the peak.
I got lost hiking up a mountain, and I saw a shepherd. I asked him "How far up are we?" and he answered "Sensei, Bokutachi wa Koroshiteimasen" That's how I realised, I already knew the answer. We were at the peak.
favine Dex-chan lover Joined May 5, 2019 Messages 1,445 Dec 3, 2025 #3 Damn. She legit just said. You an adult.
M MiguelH224 Dex-chan lover Joined Apr 6, 2023 Messages 8,252 Jan 20, 2026 #4 Crazy how his mom can say all of that without the knowledge that her own son was involved in that accident Welp, let the humbling begin And get absolutely fucked (pun def intended) you wannabe idol
Crazy how his mom can say all of that without the knowledge that her own son was involved in that accident Welp, let the humbling begin And get absolutely fucked (pun def intended) you wannabe idol
M MiguelH224 Dex-chan lover Joined Apr 6, 2023 Messages 8,252 Jan 20, 2026 #5 favine said: Damn. She legit just said. You an adult. Click to expand... I was deadass laughing my ass off at that part I knew that little shit was regretting that argument with her parents
favine said: Damn. She legit just said. You an adult. Click to expand... I was deadass laughing my ass off at that part I knew that little shit was regretting that argument with her parents
Zealoth Dex-chan lover Joined Apr 1, 2024 Messages 95 Jan 21, 2026 #6 i mean she did get everyone to smile, both in face and the crotch
NerimaShinjuku Dex-chan lover Joined Aug 15, 2024 Messages 1,245 Mar 18, 2026 #7 I was not expecting page 20 to go beast mode that hard